Contributed by deanna on from the hardware-hackers dept.
The hardware hackathon is in full swing. After all kinds of transportation drama due to heavy storms in portugal all participants have made it to the event. Currently a look around the room yields the following names:
UPDATE: more pics from marco -
"This was at the dinner table last night. We got outlouded by the table next to us; we should have brought beck :-)"
The folks are working on a plethora of hardware related things. A few examples are:
- grange committed a new driver for IBM serveraid controllers. Not ready for prime time but good enough for test.
- Jordan, kettenis and marco are doings all kinds of crazy acpi stuff.
- dlg and krw are working on a new method for offering more openings to scsi drives in the scsi midlayer.
- uwe is working on making his new shiny camera work on OpenBSD.
- Matthieu has been commiting the new x.org code.
(Comments are closed)