Contributed by rueda on from the puffy-as-ppe dept.
While many of us have been busy social distancing, OpenBSD development work has continued. Noteworthy things not previously reported here include:
- The OpenBSD version has moved to 6.7-beta
- Some 11 syscalls have been unlocked since the 6.6 release.
- FFS2 has been made the default filesystem for new installs on most platforms.
- The rpki-client web site has been launched.
- Supported hardware on the arm64 platform has widened further, including support for Pine64 Pinebook Pro and Rasperry Pi 4.
- The default compiler on the macppc platform has been switched to clang(1).
- Ports work has entered slowdown in the move towards release.
(Comments are closed)