Contributed by Peter N. M. Hansteen on from the puffy on display dept.
One excellent way to start is with Patricia Aas' excellent keynote Embedded Ethics and just go on, but you could also go directly to the OpenBSD related talks:
- Marc Espie: Advanced ports toolkit: near-perfect packing-list generation
- Phillipp Buhler: OpenBSD: add VMM to ‘packer’
- Mischa Peters: The OpenBSD Hypervisor in the wild, a short story.
- Reyk Floeter: Modernizing relayd & the road to HTTP/2
- Stefan Sperling: Game of Trees
- Patrick Wildt: Wireless Fidelity with bwfm(4)
- Alexander Bluhm: Visualization of Regression and Performance
There are, of course, other talks worth taking in from the other projects too. There is even a playlist that gives you all 28 talks! And we're already looking forward to next year in Vienna (Wien), Austria!
(Comments are closed)