Contributed by tbert on from the bork-your-configs-with-swedish-chef dept.
- Raceless network configuration, Vadim Zhukov (video, slides)
- Portroach, OpenBSD distfile scanner, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse (video, slides)
- softraid(4) boot, Stefan Sperling (video, paper)
- Cryptography in OpenBSD: Another Overview Ted Unangst (video, slides)
- Faster and more secure packages in OpenBSD, Marc Espie (video, slides)
- mandoc: from scratch to the standard BSD documentation toolkit in 6 years, Ingo Schwarze (video, slides)
- Why OpenBSD matters in the Healthcare Industry, Brandon Mercer (video, slides)
- OpenBSD sucks, Henning Brauer (video)
- config – Rethinking kernel build Masao Uebayashi (video)
In addition, Ingo Schwarze gave a half day mandoc tutorial and Peter Hansteen gave a half day PF tutorial (slides available as usual from here).
Stockholm showed itself from its best sunny side on all conference days, and a good time appears to have been had by all. During the closing session, it was revealed that the 2016 EuroBSDCon conference will be held in Belgrade (Beograd), Serbia.
(Comments are closed)