Contributed by jcr on from the henning-loves-capitalism dept.
Allan, Kris, and TJ, the masterminds behind BSDNow, have released Episode 009 containing their interview of Henning Brauer (henning@) at EuroBSDCon 2013 in Malta. They also mention the recent work of Stefan Sperling (stsp@) on boot(8) support for keydisk-based softraid crypto volumes (undeadly will provide more in-depth coverage soon), the addition of XBox360 controller support by Jeremy Evans (jeremy@), and the previously covered addition of Unattended Installation support added by Uwe Stühler (uwe@).
Time codes for OpenBSD specific parts:
- 7:34 (454s) Server Pr0n
- 7:44 (464s) OpenBSD boot(8) support for keydisk softraid crypto volumes
- 14:12 (852s) Start Interview With Henning Brauer (henning@)
- 14:56 (896s) Background? How you got started?
- 16:44 (1004s) Getting started with pf(4)
- 19:50 (1190s) OpenBGPD
- 21:08 (1268s) OpenNTPD and imesg IPC
- 23:28 (1408s) Checksum Handling and replace altq
- 31:52 (1912s) End of Interview
- 45:20 (2720s) OpenBSD XBox360 Controller Support
- 55:56 (3356s) OpenBSD Unattended Installation
(Comments are closed)