Contributed by tbert on from the humphrey-bogart-in-the-maltese-puffy dept.
Now that EuroBSDCon is over, several OpenBSD developers have made their presentations available online:
- Y2038: Going long long on time_t to cope with 2,147,483,647+1, Theo de Raadt (deraadt@)
- KDE4 on OpenBSD: Success story, Vadim Zhukov (zhuk@)
- Zero-Copy Socket Splicing, Alexander Bluhm (bluhm@)
- SCSI Multipathing in OpenBSD, David Gwynne (dlg@)
- "Refactoring" the ports toolchain in OpenBSD, Marc Espie (espie@)
- The surprising complexity of TCP/IP checksums in the network stack, Henning Brauer (henning@)
More as they become available!
(Comments are closed)