Contributed by jj on from the puffies-in-your-tweetstream dept.
Andrew Fresh writes in:
It posts each module to its own feed so you can choose what to follow or there is an account that retweets each entry from the others.
* OpenBSD_cvs: The master account that retweets all the others.
* OpenBSD_src: Tweets from the src module.
* OpenBSD_ports: Tweets from the ports module.
* OpenBSD_www: Tweets from the www module.
* OpenBSD_xenocar: Tweets from the xenocara module.
So far it has been very interesting and lots of fun to see the progress they are making.
(Comments are closed)