Contributed by jason on from the sup-dawg-we-heard-you-like-kryption dept.
Found a new blog post from a recent tweet by @knightgats. Check out his tutorial on setting up your own site-to-site VPN with OpenBSD IPSec. This is well-covered territory, but it never hurts to see a refresher for new users.
The author walks thorugh all steps of:
- Enabling the IPSec protocols in /etc/sysctl.conf
- Creating your /etc/ipsec.conf rules
- Filtering the IPSec traffic with PF
- Synchronizing your IPSec host keys
- Troubleshooting your connection
(Comments are closed)