Contributed by jj on from the openbsd-tube dept.
The number of attendees increased over previous years and as always the event was a great success. Hot off the heels of the f2k9 many OpenBSD hackers including project founder Theo de Raadt attended the event. Some of them gave talks which we were allowed to publish online. So without further ado, here are some of the talks from Slackathon 2009.
- Bob Beck (beck@): Hacking the VFS layer [european mirror] [north american mirror] [Youtube here]
- Claudio Jeker (claudio@): "Schizophrenic Firewalls - virtualized network stack and other crazyness in OpenBSD" [european mirror] [north american mirror] [Y outube]
- David Gwynne (dlg@): "Active-Active - high performance firewalling with PF" [european mirror] [north american mirror] [Youtube]
- Thordur I. Björnsson: "Things that make Bob scream" [european mirror] [north american mirror.] [Youtube]
- Daniel Stenberg: Libssh2 [european mirror] [north am erican mirror] [Youtube]
- Ariane van der Stedt (ariane@): OpenBSD physical memory management [european mirror] [north american mirror] [Youtube]
- Mark Kettenis (kettenis@): virtualization [european mirror] [north american mirror] [Youtube]
Do mind that the raw movies are huge, so hit youtube if your bandwidth comes at a cost or you dont want to kill a small country's worth of internet this year.
Thanks to Chris Cappuccio for providing the north american mirror!
Janne Johansson would like to thank everyone that helped out during the Slackathon, including Johan@ & Isabella, Maria Högberg, Vladimir Bogodist, Simon Lundström and a few more he's sure to have forgotten to mention. Thanks to all the speakers, the donors, and everyone that bought the original slackathon T-shirts and stuff from the cafeteria, as usual every single coin from those went to donations.
(Comments are closed)