Contributed by jason on from the leading-the-polls-over-mccain-palin dept.
There were 5 new ports for the week of August 25 to August 31:
Ports are listed in the order they were committed to the tree:
- Yet another library of cryptographic functions, this one in C++. All code is public domain, except the mars implementation. This is a dependency for net/amule.
- This package contains updated versions of Warrick Gray's excellent Haskell HTTP and Browser modules.
- Music::Audioscrobbler::Submit is a scrobbler for MPD implementing the 1.2 protocol, including "Now Playing' feature. Items are submitted and stored in a queue. This queue is stored as a file using Tie::File. When you submit a track, it will add the queue to the track and process the queue. If it submits all items in the queue, the submit() method will return true.
- Music::Audioscrobbler::MPD is a scrobbler for MPD. It provides routines to submit songs to last.fm from MPD.
- CUnit is a lightweight system for writing, administering, and running unit tests in C. It provides C programmers a basic testing functionality with a flexible variety of user interfaces. It uses a simple framework for building test structures, and provides a rich set of assertions for testing common data types. In addition, several different interfaces are provided for running tests and reporting results.
Bugfix update to DeVeDe 3.11.
This update fixes a core dump when using image resolutions greater than 640x480. The upstream project has been informed and confirmed the bug. As soon a new version is available which includes the fix we will remove the patch and update the port.
Fix an off-by-one buffer underrun (from millert@) and add xenocara to the OpenBSD cvsyncd.conf template.
Bugfix update to 2.0.8.
This contains a security fix for the "LibTIFF LZW Decoder Buffer Underflow Vulnerability" (SA31610). The patch was extracted from Debian's tiff_3.8.2-7+etch1.
Bugfix update to 1.6.0.
Update to liveMedia 2008.07.25, and remove a wrong timeout. This fixes tv-over-ip for at least Free French ISP.
Update to 2.4.7.
Port update notes:
Ports that were removed:
(Comments are closed)