Contributed by jj on from the one-girl-in-every-port dept.
New ports this week:
Section rewrite to fix an assumption that long int is always 32 bits.
- bugfix update to py-nose-0.10.3
- added ascent/descent delta on tracks
- fixed antialiasing bug (much better performance)
- fixed coordinates miscalculation bug
update to subversion snapshot from 2008-06-20.
added since last update:
- AVM2 (Flash 9) SWF muxer
- QT variant of IMA ADPCM encoder
- VFW grabber
- Ipod/Iphone compatible mp4 muxer
- Mimic decoder
- MSN TCP Webcam stream demuxer
- RL2 demuxer / decoder
- IFF demuxer
- 8SVX audio decoder
- BFI demuxer
- MAXIS EA XA (.xa) demuxer / decoder
- BFI video decoder
- OMA demuxer
- libswscale is now enabled in the build.
Update evolution to 2.22.3, which includes fixes for CVE-2008-1108 and CVE-2008-1109.
- update evolution-rss to 0.1.0 (includes loads of fixes and features)
Update to 0.57. This allows GetLive to work again.
- bugfix update to avidemux-2.4.2
Update to 4.68.
Update to NSD 3.1.0; bug fix release.
Update to Samba 3.0.30; bug fixes and a security issue fixed, CVE-2008-1105.
Specifically crafted SMB responses can result in a heap overflow in the Samba client code. Because the server process, smbd, can itself act as a client during operations such as printer notification and domain authentication, this issue affects both Samba client and server installations.
Overdue update to 1.22.
bugfix update to bitlbee-1.2.1
- net/silc-client and net/irssi-silc
sync with silc-client-1.1.4p0 patchset:
- do not enable DIV_SMALL by default, on all archs
- for now, don't use 128-bit arithmetics on amd64, as a work-around for the gcc bug. gcc3.3 mangles arguments for __divti3, and amd64 hangs on non-DIV_SMALL, when passing correct arguments. this is what silc-toolkit and silc-server use, too
Fix memory management bug (CVE-2008-295).
update clamav to 0.93.3. possible SECURITY. since 0.93:
- fixes DoS with MailFollowURLs (CVE-2008-2713)
- improves handling of PDF, CAB, RTF, OLE2 and HTML files
and includes various bugfixes for 0.93 issues.
- start normal versioning; stick with branches of firefox 2 releases, so that we don't end up with non-stable versions
- security update to minimo-18.104.22.168v0
- bugfix update to py-turbogears-1.0.5
DRUPAL-SA-2008-044 prevents some risks that can occur if you install some third party modules, or have very malicious users with high privileges.
- deletion of translated terms under cross site requests.
- session fixation attacks after installing 3rd party modules like workgroup NG.
rich user profiles
Update gtkhtml3 to 3.18.3. Includes a fix to make evolution not crap out on specially formatted html.
SECURITY: patch to fix integer overflow in wav handling (CVE-2008-2430)
Update to xfce4-wavelan 0.5.4, not BROKEN anymore.
Remove xfce4-bglist-editor, it is superseded by xfdesktop since xfce 4.4. Also remove xfce4-lua-graph, it is abandoned upstream since 2005 and no release is planned to make it work with newer xfce.
- security/advchk it does not work, it is not maintained
(Comments are closed)