Contributed by merdely on from the not-just-new-ports dept.
- There are 5 new ports for the week of February 10 to February 16:
- audio/aqualung, mail/claws-mail-clamav, sysutils/krename, www/drupal5, www/p5-HTML-Tidy
- Ports with updates that users should know about:
- sysutils/bacula, sysutils/login_ldap, databases/openldap,bdb, devel/jdk/1.4, devel/jdk/1.5
Ports are listed in the order they were committed to the tree:
The Clam Antivirus
plugin provides anti-virus capabilities for Claws Mail. The Clam
AntiVirus plugin features are:
- Filtering infected messages when mail is received and moving them to a specific folder or destroying them completely.
- Scanning the contents of attached archive files.
- The Clam Antivirus plugin provides anti-virus capabilities for Claws Mail. The Clam AntiVirus plugin features are:
- KRename is a powerful batch renamer for KDE. It allows you to easily rename hundreds or even more files in one go. The filenames can be created by parts of the original filename, numbering the files or accessing information about the file, like creation date or Exif informations of an image, thanks to KDE file plugins.
- Aqualung is an advanced music player. It plays audio CDs, Internet radio streams and podcasts as well as sound files in just about any audio format and has the feature of inserting no gaps between adjacent tracks.
Port update notes:
- bacula: The bacula MULTI_PACKAGES has changed. There is no longer a bacula-$V subpackage which contains both the -client and -server subpackages. To completely install bacula, install both -client and -server.
- login_ldap: The configuration options that go in login.conf(5) have changed. Refer to login_ldap(8).
- openldap,bdb: The bdb flavor for openldap is unstable and has been removed. See Stu Henderson's (sthen@) ports@ post for upgrade details.
- jdk/1.4: JDK 1.4 now bootstraps with Kaffe so Linux Emulation is no longer needed.
- jdk/1.5: JDK 1.5 now includes amd64 plugin support.
(Comments are closed)