Contributed by merdely on from the mail-with-claws dept.
- There are 8 new ports and 1 resurrected port for the week of January 6 to January 12:
- graphics/ffmpegthumbnailer, graphics/gthumb, mail/claws-mail-cachesaver, mail/claws-mail-pdfviewer, net/netfwd, security/zkt, www/kazehakase, x11/ruby-dbus, x11/xfce4/thunar-thumbnailers
Ports are listed in the order they were committed to the tree:
- ffmpegthumbnailer is a video thumbnailer which can be used by file managers to create thumbs for video files. It uses ffmpeg and thus supports the same videoformats.
is network traffic forwarder. It acts as a bridge between
local and remote source. The source can be one of the following: TCP,
UDP, UNIX socket and TTY device. Netfwd works with both IPv4 and IPv6
Working with TTY device means that you can redirect serial port (i.e. COM port) data to any destination. For example, it's possible to create software serial port loopback or forward serial port data to network (aka serial to network convertor).
Using this tool you can even convert one protocol into another. For example, you accept incoming connection on TCP port and forward it into UNIX socket on your local computer.
- Netfwd is network traffic forwarder. It acts as a bridge between local and remote source. The source can be one of the following: TCP, UDP, UNIX socket and TTY device. Netfwd works with both IPv4 and IPv6 address families.
DNSsec Zone Key Tool
consists of two commands:
dnssec-zktto create and list dnssec zone keys and
dnssec-signerto sign a zone and manage the lifetime of the zone signing keys
- DNSsec Zone Key Tool consists of two commands:
- PDF Viewer features a pdf and ps viewer plugin for Claws Mail using print/poppler for pdf rendering and print/ghostscript for ps rendering.
- gThumb (re-import) is an image viewer and organizer for the GNOME desktop environment. It was originally based on GQView, and is designed to have a clean, simple interface. Via gPhoto, gThumb can also acquire data directly from digital cameras.
- Kazehakase is a lightweight gtk2 web browser using gecko engine. It features tabbed browsing, session saving, dynamic bookmarks and customizable mouse gestures. It uses xulrunner for gecko support and GnuTLS 2 for HTTPS links.
(Comments are closed)