Contributed by merdely on from the unworkable-enlightenment dept.
- There are 10 new ports for November 25 to December 1:
- books/clisp-hyperspec, comms/c3270, devel/glpk, editors/fte, math/ginac, net/p5-Net-PH, net/unworkable, x11/e17, x11/gnome/devel-docs, x11/py-gtksourceview
Ports are listed in the order they were committed to the tree:
- The Common Lisp HyperSpec is a hypertext version of the ANSI Common Lisp standard.
- unworkable is an asynchronous, single-thread BitTorrent implementation.
- Documentation aimed for GNOME developers.
- This package contains python bindings for the version 2 of the GtkSourceView library.
- Net::PH is a class implementing a simple Nameserver/PH client in Perl as described in the CCSO Nameserver -- Server-Client Protocol.
c3270 is a curses-based 3270 terminal emulator.
- The full TN3270E protocol
- SSL/TLS (via the OpenSSL library) for encrypted sessions
- APL2 characters
- Non-English character sets, including Russian, Turkish, Hebrew and DBCS
- Chinese and Japanese
- IND$FILE file transfer
- NVT mode (emulating a color xterm)
- A pop-up keypad for 3270-specific keys
- A scrollbar
- Printer session integration
- Extensive debugging and scripting facilities
- c3270 is a curses-based 3270 terminal emulator. It supports:
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems. It is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library.
a window manager. Enlightenment is a desktop shell. Enlightenment
is the building blocks to create beautiful applications.
This is an initial port of enlightenment dr 17 and its support libs. It is mostly working, but there's some todo items to work through before it is attached to the build.
- Enlightenment is a window manager. Enlightenment is a desktop shell. Enlightenment is the building blocks to create beautiful applications.
- The name GiNaC is an iterated and recursive abbreviation for GiNaC is Not a CAS, where CAS stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been developed to become a replacement engine for xloops which in the past was powered by the Maple CAS. Its design is revolutionary in a sense that contrary to other CAS it does not try to provide extensive algebraic capabilities and a simple programming language but instead accepts a given language (C++) and extends it by a set of algebraic capabilities.
- FTE is a powerful, intuitive and lightweight editor for X.
(Comments are closed)