Contributed by mbalmer on from the uncle-bsd-wants-you dept.
Unfortunately, most devices are slightly different in the data they return or the formats they use. so it is important for me to get as much such devices as ever possible to add support for them. for economic reasons, I can not buy every single device I come across, so I much depend on donations.
If you are able to help me with my efforts by donating such devices or paying for them, please get in contact with me by private email. What I am looking for most are the following items:
- GPS devices, serially and USB attached (consumer grade)
- SDIO attached GPS devices (sd card)
- industrial GPS devices, providing hich accuracy
- GPS devices that can provide a proper per-second pulse
- PCI based GPS receivers
- GPS modules
- receiver for the British MSF time signal station (Rugby)
- High-precision correlation receiver for the german DCF77 station
- Loran-C receiver
- PCI based time signal station receivers
(Comments are closed)