Contributed by sean on from the developer media tour dept.
The podcast starts out with a brief but useful note about man pages and finding the appropriate one for instance where you are not sure what command does what you need to find.
About 3:20 into the podcast the interviewer introduces and asks Henning a bunch of questions which end up leading to:
- What he uses OpenBSD for and how he came to find it.
- What he works on with respect to OpenBSD.
- A brief history regarding PF.
- An equally brief mention of OpenBGPD and how it came about.
- A spotlight and explanation of the 'BLOB.'
- The interview finishes off with his view on and the impact of donations.
The interview clocks in at 24:51 and can be located here in MP3 format.
(Comments are closed)