Some comments (mod 2/2)
by Salvador Fandino (salva) (email@example.com) on Wed Jul 05 09:38:16 2017 (GMT)
1) The "Show Thread" button and functionality, is it really needed?
2) In the "Home" section, "Read more ..." and "View" links point to the same places, one of them could (should?) be removed.
3) I find the colors picked for the buttons (green or white text over a black background) too hard, visually stressing and distracting. Maybe a style similar to that of the upper main-sections menu could be used instead.
4) In the Login page it is not possible to recover the password.
5) When posting comments using plain text, empty lines should be converted to paragraph breaks.
6) When trying to post this comment as HTML, I got the following error: "The value(s) given for the following field(s) were invalid: article/comment content". All I was doing was using some "<p>" tags.
[ Show thread ] [ Reply to this comment ] [ Mod Up ] [ Mod Down ]
correction (2/2) by Salvador Fandino on Wed Jul 05 09:41:59 2017 (GMT)
Add Story |
Copyright © 2004-2008
All rights reserved.
Articles and comments are copyright their respective authors,
submission implies license to publish on this web site.
Contents of the archive prior to April 2nd 2004 as well as images
and HTML templates were copied from the fabulous original
Jim's kind permission.
Some icons from slashdot.org
used with permission from Kathleen.
This journal runs as CGI with
on OpenBSD, the
source code is
Search engine is ht://Dig.
undeadly \Un*dead"ly\, a. Not subject to death; immortal. [Obs.]