Contributed by tbert on from the what does man libressl say on octeons dept.
Another BSDCan has come and gone, and for those of you who missed the fun, the OpenBSD presentations are now online:
- LibreSSL - The first 30 days and the Future, Bob Beck (beck@)
- new trends in mandoc, Ingo Schwarze (schwarze@)
- Porting OpenBSD on the MIPS64-based Octeon Platforms, Paul Irofti (pirofti@)
- Building the Network You Need with OpenBSD's PF, Peter Hansteen (author of The Book of PF)
- Transition to OpenBSD 5.5, Peter Hansteen
- OpenBGPD turns 10 years Design, Implementation, Lessons learned, Henning Brauer (henning@)
- Using BGP for realtime import and export of spam whitelist/blacklist entries a year in the life, Peter Hessler (phessler@)
(Comments are closed)
By sneaker (sneaker) email@example.com on
Thanks for the slides.