Contributed by maxime on from the frog-eaters-own-undeadly dept.
On 4th of March, Christian Weisgerber (naddy@) announced on the ports@ mailing list that the ports tree has been unlocked. So, there were 12 new ports for the week of March 2 to March 8:
- ports/devel: p5-Test-File
- misc: misc/p5-User
- www: p5-WWW-Search
- www: p5-WWW-Search-Ebay
- geo: geo/osm-gps-map
- x11/gnome: nautilus-sendto
- x11: gtksourceviewmm
- net: adsuck
- net: py-GeoIP
- x11/xfce4: xfce4-settings
- x11/xfce4: libxfce4menu
- x11/xfce4: xfconf
New ports, listed in the order they were committed to the tree:
- The Test-File modules provides a collection of test utilities for file attributes.
- The p5-User module allows applications to retrieve per-user characteristics.
- The WWW::Search module implements a Perl API to web-based search engines.
- This class is a Ebay specialization of WWW::Search. It handles making and interpreting Ebay searches.
- osm-gps-map is a Gtk+ widget that when given GPS coordinates, draws a GPS track, and points of interest on a moving map display. It downloads map data from a number of websites, including openstreetmap.org, openaerialmap.org and others.
- The Nautilus "sendto" plugin provides the Nautilus file manager with a context menu component for quickly sending files through external applications. Supported so far (if installed) are Evolution, Sylpheed, Thunderbird and Gajim.
- gtksourceviewmm, the C++ wrapper for gtksourceview. It has been imported because it is needed by a work-in-progress port of nemiver.
- adsuck is a dns relay that returns NXdomain for hosts that match names in a blacklist for quick and non browser plugin based ad blocking.
- py-GeoIP is the GeoIP python API.
- xfce4-settings provides an XSETTINGS daemon and various setting helpers for Xfce 4.6.0.
- libxfce4menu is a freedesktop.org compliant menu library used by various Xfce 4.6 components.
- xfconf is the new D-BUS based settings manager for Xfce 4.6.0, replacing xfce-mcs-manager.
Security fix for CVE-2008-5183.
- mail/evolution, from evolution-2.24.4 to evolution-2.24.5.
- graphics/png, from png-1.2.33 to png-1.2.35.
Security update to 1.2.35: Fix an uninitialized data bug; CVE-2009-0040.
- www/opera, from opera-9.63 to opera-9.64.
- net/pidgin, from pidgin-2.5.4 to pidgin-2.5.5.
- x11/isomaster, from isomaster-1.3.3 to isomaster-1.3.5.
- graphics/gimp/stable, from gimp-2.6.4p0 to gimp-2.6.5.
- www/piwik, from piwik-0.2.28 to piwik-0.2.32.
- graphics/pngcrush, from pngcrush-1.6.13 to pngcrush-1.6.15.
Security update to 1.6.15; fixes CVE-2009-0040.
- devel/subversion, from subversion-1.5.5 to subversion-1.5.6.
- www/mozilla-firefox, from mozilla-firefox-3.0.6 to mozilla-firefox-3.0.7.
Security update to mozilla-firefox-3.0.7.
MFSA 2009-11, MFSA 2009-10, MFSA 2009-09, MFSA 2009-08, MFSA 2009-07.
Includes security update to the png library.
- www/firefox-i18n, from firefox-i18n-3.0.6 to firefox-i18n-3.0.7.
- www/php5, from php5-core-5.2.8 to php5-core-5.2.9.
- net/curl, from curl-7.19.3 to curl-7.19.4.
Security update to 7.19.4.
Rogue servers could trick curl into accessing local files; CVE-2009-0037.
- mail/p5-GetLive got a patch to make it work after updates to the Hotmail website.
- www/lighttpd, from lighttpd-1.4.21 to lighttpd-1.4.22.
Fixes regressions with 1.4.21 (notably: default vhost in mod_simple_vhost, segfault in mod_scgi).
- security/john, from john-220.127.116.11 to john-18.104.22.168.
- net/GeoIP, from GeoIP-1.4.5 to GeoIP-1.4.6.
- net/p5-Geo-IP, from p5-Geo-IP-1.36 to p5-Geo-IP-1.37.
- Landry Breuil (landry@) updated the whole x11/xfce4 to Xfce 4.6.0. This means the update of some components (and the import of a few others, listed earlier in this article).
- www/webkit, from from webkit-40000 to webkit-41121.
- www/midori, midori-0.1.2 to midori-0.1.4.
- Some Perl modules that moved into base as of OpenBSD 4.5 have been removed:
- x11/xcompmgr moved into Xenocara as of OpenBSD 4.5.
- Three ports were removed in the Xfce update (all in the same commit):
(Comments are closed)